Vena Solutions is an international software solution that focuses mainly on the digitization of financial processes such as (predictive) planning, forecasting and budgeting. At Finext we are always looking for the best tools to make the daily work of our clients -financial at the most appealing companies in the Netherlands- simpler, more effective and also more fun. At Finext we do this mainly through the smart implementation of the most modern software solutions in the market. One of the rising stars in our field is Vena. Vena Solutions has a refreshing view on Enterprise Performance Management: where many traditional players in the market focus on eliminating Excel, Vena believes that spreadsheets are a very powerful tool to allow users from different corners of an organization to work together towards success. Due to its user-friendliness and enormous flexibility, Vena is quickly embraced by users.
Our customer portfolio and implementation team are growing like crazy, and the ambitions are sky-high! To steer that growth in the right direction, we are looking for new teammates: in that role, you will be involved in very diverse projects. Varying in size and around different themes: we support processes such as planning, budgeting and forecasting, but also sales & operations planning, tax or treasury. Examples of clients we work with are Bol.com, Heijmans, Boskalis and the Dutch Police.
Our team consists of 10 extremely enthusiastic and solution-oriented consultants who, together with our customers, build the most beautiful solutions. There is a good balance in terms of knowledge and experience, and the roles within the team are clearly divided. Choices are always made together, and every opinion counts equally. Ultimate customer satisfaction is the goal, but that doesn't mean we have to do everything that is asked. We are looking for someone who keeps himself, the customer and the team alert: are we doing the right things, are we delivering on time and with top quality? A role in which you have a very broad responsibility, and a unique opportunity to get to know a large number of appealing companies inside!
Within Finext we believe in talents over structure. In our unique organizational model, you will be given plenty of room to grow, and opportunities to try new things. We believe that knowledge is power, and collaboration only strengthens our people and organization. Working as a team is crucial for us. Our culture embodies the phrase “#workhardplayhard”. We expect our employees to work hard, but to also enjoy the fruits of their labor. Collaboration exists day to day in the office. We also celebrate accomplishments at team outings and on company trips! Ambition to become a manager? Too bad, we stay away from hierarchy and status.
What you bring to the table
We are looking for someone who enjoys being able to help our customers throughout the country. Not only within the Netherlands but in the future possibly also abroad. We expect you to be eager to learn and to get energy from (further) deepening your knowledge of Vena. In addition, you can work well on your own, although teamwork is also essential to you: you may go fast on your own, but together you go even further. You act as an informed and competent sparring partner for the customer, listen carefully to what he or she has to say, and you empathise. Your interpersonal skills also serve this purpose. In addition:
- You have a financial, technical or business administration background at HBO or WO thinking level
- You are fluent in English and you are based in the Netherlands
- You have several years of work experience with, for example, planning, budgeting and forecasting
- You are interested in Performance Management solutions
- You like to share your knowledge and experience with others, and you are a real networker
- Communicate powerfully and clearly, on different levels
- You get excited about Excel, you'll work with this on a daily basis.
What we offer
- Compensation ranging between €65.000 and €85.000. This compensation consists of an annual salary with opportunity to earn commissions, mobility allowance and 8% holiday pay
- Tech equipment such as a laptop and a mobile phone
- Contributions to your pension, at 8% annually
- The unique opportunity to conquer the European market with our international software partner Vena Solutions
- Intensive contact with Vena UK - fun outings and helping to build and think along with a new market in the NORDICS.
- A culture that operates on the basis of trust and principles, rather than strict rules - like our hybrid working policy and flexible hours
- Unlimited training and development opportunities in order to ensure growth
- The opportunity to participate in Finext from one year of employment to become a co-owner and share in dividends.
Are you ready to make a change and develop further?
Start the interview process by clicking the ‘’apply here’’ button or send your CV to Kirstin, at email@example.com. The interview process consists of two interviews.
Curious to learn more?
Get in touch with Kirstin via firstname.lastname@example.org / call 06 – 26 48 38 71 or contact Mischa via call or Whatsapp, 06 – 20 25 67 42.